Shipping and Return Policy for ScannerOne, Inc.
- To return a product based upon Scanner One’s replacement/return guarantee, you must call or e-mail our Returns Department and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number within the guarantee return period for the purchased product (15-30 days on select scanners). Final acceptance of any return is at the discretion of the product manufacturer. In some cases the manufacturer may need to be contacted to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) approval number. Scanner One will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days in which must be returned to Scanner One or the Manufacturer. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
- All roller kits, parts, consumables, software and used or refurbished equipment are not eligible for Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”). All sales are final.
- Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to Scanner One or the Manufacturer. Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include the original packaging material, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. If any component of the returned product is missing, Scanner One’s Return Procedure will be breached and Scanner One will reject the entire return or may choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component.
- Scanner One will not refund to Customer the original shipping charges. In addition, Scanner One will assess a 15% restocking fee against the Customer’s account on all non-defective returns for refund.
- Products being returned for a refund, must be received by Scanner One or the Manufacturer prior to 30 days from the original invoice date. Returns received after the 30 day return period will no longer be eligible for refund.